Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sorry, a bit graphic....PG13!

Yes, you too can get one when you receive your new Tata's! (scroll down)











































11 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

The date will be in about 3 years, after a get a couple more kiddies. I will let you know

gina bina said...

Natty, thanks so much for the cakes! My recovery is going extremely well and so far I just LOVE the new girls. You're ta-ta-terrific!

Natlee Lloyd said...

So glad everything is on the up and up! Can't wait to see the twins:)

Tuttles said...

Gina you got a boob job?

The Obergs said...

HaHa! Love the cake. Natalie, you're so creative. I don't think I'll ever get a cute cake like that.... my girls are holding their own in this world of silicone.

Rachel said...

G, you're crazy!!! Nat, that's awesome----will you make me one someday!?!?! I'm dyin' to know (of course!!!)who was that for?!?!? HEHE

Unknown said...

What the ???

:)

Becky said...

So Nin did you get a boob job or what? You are crazy girl. Call me, we need to play. And you need to make me one of your friends k.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

So, you make these for your friends that decide to get new girls ay? Hmm, I may just have to reconsider!:) Youre so funny! This baby is still inside...Monday at the Latest though! Ill keep you posted. Did you get the invite to my now private blog?

jarv said...

That is so dang funny! Who is it for?

Jon Lefrandt said...

Haha, so funny! I agree with Mykelle about the cousins date, we're way past due. Are you guys coming to Matt's shower at my parents on Friday...hopefully? Will you do me a favor? Since i am the worst at looking at blogs I totally missed that chelsea was going private. Will you comment on her blog and tell her to add me ashleylefrandt@gmail.com Thanks Nat!