We took a girls trip down to St. George for some fun in the sun without kids! It was a great time and we should have been doing this long ago. Thanks B for taking care of the boy! Easter was celebrated at church and then at a park for the infamous Douglas easter egg hunt! We are so grateful for this time of year!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I LOVE St George. I was down there this weekend and it was fabulous. Nothing quite like those incredible red rocks. Do you girls seriously golf? The only golfing we do is mini golf... The pampering is more my style and those lounge chairs look awesome.
Looks like fun. Can't get any better than a girls weekend, in the sun, without kids! =)
St. George is the best!
Fun! I want to go on a vacation with NO kids OR husbands!
Post a Comment