Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Cousins!





Two of my nephews were born on 4-04 so we celebrated at Kangaroo Zoo! It is so cute, too bad Ryker didn't feel good and just wanted to put things on his head:)

2 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Yeah! An update! Love the slideshows! I really wish it would freakin stop snowing!!!
When are we going to get together??? I guess Ann didnt make it down last saturday-
Anyways hopefully we can do something before you guys ditch us for SUNNY AUSTRALIA!

FARRER FAMLIY said...

Hey how are you! This is Steph Farrer, I saw you blog on Steph Taylor's I have not talked to you forever! How are you doing?? We miss you guys. Is that your little boy!? He can't be that big already! I think the last time I saw you he was just a newborn! Oh my gosh! Well, we'll have to keep in touch through blogs! Hopefully we can meet up soon!