Tuesday, January 22, 2008

They call me mellow Yellow

So apparently this is the the thing to do right now, and I am yellow!? Who knew.





Take this test!


You're yellow, the color of joy and energy — two things you definitely bring to everyone around you. It's hard for anyone to be sad or lonely in your presence; your sunny disposition and cheery outlook just won't allow it. The warmth of your personality shines through in the kindness you show friends and family (and strangers, too). Always ready with a lighthearted joke or heartfelt compliment, you know how to make people feel good about themselves, so they can't get enough of you. Yellow is a warm and inviting color for a warm and inviting person — you!



5 comments:

Monica said...

I totally agree with the test! You are always so positive and fun to be around-I actually miss it!!!

You know I was just giving you crap, right? I need to sign up for UDA, but I'll plan attending with you. I know I can't got all day both days, so let me know what your schedule is.

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Like I said, yellow IS your color. I must take that test... I'm probably red (I don't even know what that means, but it doesn't sound as good as yellow )!!!!
I'll be calling you soon!

Monica said...

Okay, so I just left this huge comment and published it, and apparently it didn't publish and just went away! So since this is my 'second' comment, it won't be as good as the first! Sorry.

Anyway, I'm not surprised that you are a yellow person, you are always happy and fun to be around and you never have anything bad to say about anyone! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, ( you know I was just giving you crap, right?) you are so nice to think of us and we really are getting better!

I'll call you about UDA-good times!

gina bina said...

We're the same!! That must be why we're such good friends.

Rachel said...

Nat, it does fit you! And by the way, I tagged you! Check my blog and follow the rules!

The Obergs said...

that was an interesting little test. I ended up being green, not what I expected, but as soon as I read it I knew it was pretty accurate. You are definitely a yellow, a little spot of sunshine. By the way, did you know that this is Crystal from hygiene school? Just making sure you didn't think I was some crazy person reading your blog like the first time you set one up in school...hahah, that was funny.