Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Years!

We rang in 2008 at the Duncan's infamous Mocktail Party! We pimped it big in our Mink and other uber rich attire:) We partied like it was 1999!

3 comments:

gina bina said...

You guys were mink-sational! Seriously classy outfits. The cigar really did the trick for B. Can you email me that picture of Brad at the Bar?? I didn't get a good one :)

Monica said...

Nat-have you forgotten who I am??? I'm so sad you don't visit my blog... or call me? :)
Love your new years mocktail party, what exactly is that? It looked fun! Call me about UDA-register by Jan. 25th!

The Obergs said...

Natalie are you serious! I love your blog, but I am pissed that you have had one since August and never let me know about it. Your little boy is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen and I can't believe he's 1 1/2. I read on Monica's blog that you've registered for UDA, I want to be in on the date too ok. Can't wait to see you.