Well it was a busy one, but a joyous one. We are ever grateful for our Savior and his amazaing life here on earth. I am especially grateful this year for Mary and what she went through and the feelings she must have felt. We had a cookie night with the Lloyds. Santa came, and let's just say I think he was in A Christmas Story! Awesome singer though. Then on to the Coon's pary, again Santa made a special appearance for the 40+ time. This time Ryker was sure to hold on for dear life to my neck:) Christmas eve and morning with Lloyds. I'm not sure Ryker understood what was going on but he sure loved ripping the wrapping paper! Christmas day with the Coons again. Whew! I need a vacation! Merry Christmas!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Merry Christmas again! I love Ryk's little pony tail. I'm so jealous that B's little brother is going to Fiji.
How cool is Ryker?! I haven't seen that kid in ages it seems
I can't believe how big Ryker is getting! He is so cute!
Natalie,
Oh my hell, not only are you still blogging, but you have become an uber blogger. I don't even know how to put on those awesome slide shows. You will have to tell me. Your blog is impressive.
Ryker is soooo adorable. It looks like you are having so much fun. I loved your pics of Australia. I am jealous.
Thanks for posting on my blog, I had no idea that you were so techno savvy now. I am going to add you to my list of bloggers if that is okay. I think I will put everyone on my blog as a link as well. Visit again.
Post a Comment