Ok so no announcments, it was like the Disneyland story which is also said often. You've already got the hang of it with the little white lies. So are you guys moving still to Australia? we should go to dinner sometime! Ryker is so big and cute. Brit
Hey Brandon it's Andrea (Turnbull). I saw your name on Ashley's blog and thought I'd say hello! Your wife is gorgeous and your little guy is really cute! Aren't kids the best? We have a little boy named Hunter who will be 2 in December. How fast the time flies! Seems like yesterday we were rollerblading to Cafe La Lo for waffles & ice-cream. Again...beautiful wife. You did good!
10 comments:
Ahhhh....you little sneakers.
What a great idea! I'm always feeling the need to sneak away lately.
Ok so no announcments, it was like the Disneyland story which is also said often. You've already got the hang of it with the little white lies. So are you guys moving still to Australia? we should go to dinner sometime! Ryker is so big and cute. Brit
Ok, so you need a new post! Tag you are it. Look at my blog for more instructions. Brit
I swear I saw one of those deer on Rachel's Blog.
Let's see some pics of Hawaii!
Hey Brandon it's Andrea (Turnbull). I saw your name on Ashley's blog and thought I'd say hello! Your wife is gorgeous and your little guy is really cute! Aren't kids the best? We have a little boy named Hunter who will be 2 in December. How fast the time flies! Seems like yesterday we were rollerblading to Cafe La Lo for waffles & ice-cream. Again...beautiful wife. You did good!
Oh..and our blog is www.theskousenclan.blogspot.com
cute! You three are so darling. We had fun the other night and...yes, I hope we will do it again soon! Love ya
um, we're going to need to see pics from Australia here soon :-)
Post a Comment