Holy Cow! My baby is one I can't believe it. I guess he is not a baby any more and is now a full fledged toddler! For his b-day we went to the Hogle Zoo with some neighbors. On his birthday we had a party with the fam and hit the petting zoo at Thanksgiving point afterwards. Ryker was so excited to have cousins at his house that he didn't care much about the presents or cake, but it sure was a good time!
Thanks everyone for coming:) Here are some pics, look closely to see the cow licking rykers stroller.
2 comments:
Finally some new pics. I am so proud of you Natty. So bummed we didn't get to see you when you were in CA. Give ryker a kiss (okay and Brandon) from me.
What a CUTE cake! That's such a great idea with the banana. I'll have to try that someday. Good job on your blog...it's looking fab.
Post a Comment