Ahh! He is too cute I can barely handle it!
WOW thank you for the update!! NIXON is soooo cute!! Congratulations! And you are the cutest little pregnant person ever. So cute!! Hope all is well!
Oh my gosh. He is so precious. Makes me want my baby boy here sooner. Congratulations (even though he is already 2 months old).p.s. LOVE his name!!
He is so dang sweet! Glad you finally updated!
He is so cute I love the pictures!
You are alive!! He is so precious! Hope you guys are doing well. Now that you are not prego...are you going to come for that visit???xxx, T.
Oh he is so cute! Don't be too hard on yourself I haven't blogged since Christmas!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ahh! He is too cute I can barely handle it!
WOW thank you for the update!! NIXON is soooo cute!! Congratulations! And you are the cutest little pregnant person ever. So cute!! Hope all is well!
Oh my gosh. He is so precious. Makes me want my baby boy here sooner. Congratulations (even though he is already 2 months old).
p.s. LOVE his name!!
He is so dang sweet! Glad you finally updated!
He is so cute I love the pictures!
You are alive!! He is so precious! Hope you guys are doing well. Now that you are not prego...are you going to come for that visit???
xxx, T.
Oh he is so cute! Don't be too hard on yourself I haven't blogged since Christmas!
Post a Comment