Sunday, March 1, 2009

Catchin up

Witches Fest @ Gardners Villiage

Dead sexy Captain Hook & a prego Tink

Halloween at Lloyds

Ryker's 1st BYU football game. He kept saying, "gooooo cougars!"


8 comments:

The Obergs said...

Geez Natalie, it's about time. I've been waiting to hear about your new little bundle of joy. He's so cute and I love his name!

Tuttles said...

Hooray! A new post! I LOVE the baby pics. He is adorable!

Natlee Lloyd said...

Crap! Didn't realize my belly button is totally sticking out of my shirt:)

Circuit Fam said...

Belly Buttons, who cares about that. What about that new Nixon nugget. gorgeous. Two boys, thats the way to do it. We send our love to your whole fam.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Hooray for new posts! You are a dead sexy tinkerbell...I might need to borrow that one! It was good to see you for a quick min the other day:)

cheeks said...

NATALIE!!! So fun to see pics of your little Nixon!! He's precious! His skin is so perfect! They grow so dang fast! I can't believe our little Emri is almost 5 weeks already! Hope all is well with you!

PS...LOVE LOVE LOVE the captain hook/ prego tink costumes! Great idea!!

Heatherbelle said...

Your new little guy is so cute Natalie!

Monica said...

Nat? You still alive??? Congrats on your new baby-that isn't "so new" anymore! How is life with 2 kids?
I am not going to UDHA...WAY too much money for what it's worth. What are you up to? I need to come see you and your boys-are you still in your same place?