Congrats-and another boy-thats great! Cute hair too. I can't even believe it... I'm in shock-it's a lot to take in all at once!! :) I have to admit, I almost stopped checking.... I hope you are feeling well and keep blogging. I hope to see you soon!
Natalie congratulations! You guys are excellent boy makers, I can't wait to see how cute this one turns out. Speaking of cute, you cut your hair and it looks so great!
Ok I want to go to that Strawberry field. Is suzi expecting guests! j/k I loved the pic of Ryker in the swing and the cowboy shirt. Ohhhh Squish him. Has he calmed down on his biting. If he has let's be friends cous!
WOW! I really need to check your blog more often! Another BOY! I didn't even know you were pregnant! What's the due date? Oh Natalie...You are the cutest pregnant girl ever... CONGRATS!!! We really need to get together for lunch again!
13 comments:
Congrats-and another boy-thats great! Cute hair too. I can't even believe it... I'm in shock-it's a lot to take in all at once!! :) I have to admit, I almost stopped checking....
I hope you are feeling well and keep blogging. I hope to see you soon!
Congratulations! That is so awesome. Ryker will love having baby brother. Does he have a name yet?
Sarah
Ya-hooo!!
Congrats, Natalie! When are you due?
Natalie congratulations! You guys are excellent boy makers, I can't wait to see how cute this one turns out. Speaking of cute, you cut your hair and it looks so great!
YAY!! Congratulations!! I am stoked for you. Hope all is well! Love you much!
Ok I want to go to that Strawberry field. Is suzi expecting guests! j/k I loved the pic of Ryker in the swing and the cowboy shirt. Ohhhh Squish him. Has he calmed down on his biting. If he has let's be friends cous!
WOW! I really need to check your blog more often! Another BOY! I didn't even know you were pregnant! What's the due date? Oh Natalie...You are the cutest pregnant girl ever... CONGRATS!!! We really need to get together for lunch again!
Thats awesome! Whats your due date again? ps..did you get my message that I have your key finally? Call me:)
oh dear becky I didn't know ryker had a biting problem! He has a temper problem but no biting so far just good ol hittin.
Natalie,
Congrats on having another little boy! It was fun to run across your blog and see what you have been up to. Ryker is so cute!
Brianna
I tagged you...
Congrats! Boys are the best.
Post a Comment