Monday, February 4, 2008

Targhee-where snow is made from the heavens not from a hose!

Well we all forged the weather and headed up North for some skiing and a last Hooray before Tay left us for the islands:) The snow was INCREDIBLE, it didn't stop snowing the whole time we were there! We skiied, celebrated Geri's b-day, played some mad games, and ate the local food. Awesome times! Sorry some of the pictures would not rotate, so turn your head.

6 comments:

gina bina said...

Looks like awesome snow! That Ryker has the cutest face in the world.

jarv said...

That looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to ski there. The snow looks creamy

Monica said...

Why are you always going on fun trips and I'm not?? It looks like you had so much fun-what a cute place!

The Obergs said...

I've been to Tony's Pizza, it was great! Nat, I love your fatty skis, I hope you're bustin' some sweet moves with them. Are you going to UDA both days?

cheeks said...

hey from ohio!! I am so jealous of the snow...well, mostly your trip! There hasn't been much snow here. a couple inches last week but all the rain melted it in a hurry. EVEN IF it did snow we wouldn't know what to do with it...the biggest mountain i've seen is a mound of dirt! no lie!

You look so cute! Glad you had a good time! --jami--

Unknown said...

Wow we are in different worlds!!! Snow looks beautiful. Hope you are well.

Love, T.