Like I said, Fiji sounds so much nicer than Alaska or Greenland or something, even if you can't lounge on the beach or go swimming. Natalie, I'm so glad that I got to hang out with you at convention and that you rescued me from the second half of Esther's class.....so boring! Anyway, I hope that we really get together for lunch before you move. Let me know what dates work for you.
hey I'm glad you said hi! it's fun to see some photos of you all! how old is ryker now - he looks like a cute kid! he's your little boy right...you know when I'm asking that it's been way too long!
3 comments:
Like I said, Fiji sounds so much nicer than Alaska or Greenland or something, even if you can't lounge on the beach or go swimming. Natalie, I'm so glad that I got to hang out with you at convention and that you rescued me from the second half of Esther's class.....so boring! Anyway, I hope that we really get together for lunch before you move. Let me know what dates work for you.
Is he Brandon's mini-me of what??? I don't think I've ever heard Fijian.
hey I'm glad you said hi! it's fun to see some photos of you all! how old is ryker now - he looks like a cute kid! he's your little boy right...you know when I'm asking that it's been way too long!
Post a Comment