Since no one will comment on my blog I thought I would take a moment to write myself a little note and say thanks for working so hard to put pictures on the blog since it takes me a few hours each time. your awesome
NATALIE!!!!! I can't believe you started another blog! I must admit, I got sucked back into it too! I'm so jealous of your fun trips, looks like you've been busy.
Ryker is so big, I think he looks like you. He is super cute. Time has gone by so fast.
Check out my new blog, peterson-pack.blogspot.com, and we should hit UDA together.
NATALIE!!! I really thought you fell off the earth....well, you kinda did....it looks like you landed in Hawaii, then Australia!!! What the heck? You have a kid, then turn into a world traveler?! WHO KNEW?!
I was so glad to see your comment on my boring blog (my photos got nothin on your slideshows--fancy!)
Glad you're back at it! Ryker is so stinkin cute! I can't believe he's already one! You are such a cute mom! It will be fun to ck in on you and see how all is going. We are well here in Ohio (not quite as glamorous as Aussie land)! I'm just working my brains out (BARF) and Brett's a full time student (not jealous!)
Sorry this comment is more like a novel...i'm just so excited you're back and you found us again! Keep in touch! --Jami--
4 comments:
Since no one will comment on my blog I thought I would take a moment to write myself a little note and say thanks for working so hard to put pictures on the blog since it takes me a few hours each time. your awesome
NATALIE!!!!! I can't believe you started another blog! I must admit, I got sucked back into it too! I'm so jealous of your fun trips, looks like you've been busy.
Ryker is so big, I think he looks like you. He is super cute. Time has gone by so fast.
Check out my new blog, peterson-pack.blogspot.com, and we should hit UDA together.
PS: you've really got the skills with putting that slide show together! I'll need to learn how to do that! Great blog :)
NATALIE!!! I really thought you fell off the earth....well, you kinda did....it looks like you landed in Hawaii, then Australia!!! What the heck? You have a kid, then turn into a world traveler?! WHO KNEW?!
I was so glad to see your comment on my boring blog (my photos got nothin on your slideshows--fancy!)
Glad you're back at it! Ryker is so stinkin cute! I can't believe he's already one! You are such a cute mom! It will be fun to ck in on you and see how all is going. We are well here in Ohio (not quite as glamorous as Aussie land)! I'm just working my brains out (BARF) and Brett's a full time student (not jealous!)
Sorry this comment is more like a novel...i'm just so excited you're back and you found us again! Keep in touch! --Jami--
Post a Comment